Semi Husked Coconut
These are fully ripe coconuts, but when peeled, the husks remain on the coconut's "eyes." This is a
sensitive area, and by protecting it, you can extend the life of the coconut by
protecting the perishable area.
Processed from fresh coconut, Semi Husked coconuts is ideal for a variety of culinary purposes. They are obtained from trees that grow in very fertile soils without the spread of diseases and pests.
Known for its high quality packaging technology to prevent rot and discoloration. This maintains the freshness and nutritional value of the product. Since it does not use harmful fertilizers or pesticides, it is highly evaluated for its safety and nutritional value. These coconuts add a unique flavor and aroma to flavorful and sweet foods. They are also used for medicinal purposes. Semi Husked coconuts has many uses and is a desirable product all over the world.
- Delivery Time : 15 days
- Payment Currency : US Dollar / IDR Rupiah
- Payment Terms : 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight or Advance Payment (50% T/T, 50% Before Shipment)
- FOB Price : Need Inquiry
- MOQ : 20 MTs
- Port of Discharge : Port of Tanjung Priok, Indonesia
- Packaging Detail : Plastic Net Sack (50kgs)
- Supply Ability : up to 150 MTs/month
- Color: Light Brown
- Grade: A
- Weight: 800 – 1300 grams
- Origin: Tembilahan, Riau, Indonesia
- Cultivation Type: Organic
- Variety: Matured Coconut